Jetzt kostenlos testen
Use Your Brain to Change Your Age
- Secrets to Look, Feel, and Think Younger Every Day
- Gesprochen von: Marc Cashman
- Spieldauer: 12 Std. und 1 Min.
- Kategorien: Beziehungen, Elternschaft & persönliche Entwicklung, Persönliche Entwicklung
The fountain of youth is between your ears.
Over the last 20 years at Amen Clinics, Dr. Amen has performed more than 70,000 brain scans on patients from 90 different countries. His brain imaging work has taught him that our brains typically become less active with age and we become more vulnerable to memory problems and depression. Yet, one of the most exciting lessons he has learned is that with a little forethought and a brain-smart plan, you can slow, or even reverse, the aging process in the brain.
- Boost your memory, mood, attention, and energy
- Decrease your risk for Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia
- Eat to live longer
- Reduce the outward signs of aging andmake your skin more beautiful
- Promote the healing of brain damage due to injury, strokes, substance abuse, and toxic exposure
- Dramatically increase your chances of living longer and looking younger
- And much more.
By adopting the brain healthy strategies detailed in Use Your Brain to Change Your Age, you can outsmart your genes, put the brakes on aging, and even reverse the aging process. If you change your brain, you can change your life - and your age.