In Bill Cortright’s new audiobook, Truth: The Ten Minute Life Plan, we explore the real reasons we procrastinate. How diet, exercise, self-talk, childhood programs, and stress will cause us to procrastinate. You are going to gain easy-to-use tools that will help you break through and break out. If you claim any of these tendencies, this simple audiobook will change your life.
Do you have a tendency to:
- Put things off to the point you rush in “panic mode” to complete them?
- Daydream about what you are going to do one day but never seem to get it done?
- Get lost with distractions such as computer games, social media, television, movies, etc.?
- Start a new diet or proclaim the same New Year’s Resolutions every year? Do you lose weight and gain weight on a regular cycle? Are you overweight?
- Make “to do lists” that are never completed? Do you feel overwhelmed with so much to do but get little accomplished?
- Believe that there is a “magic time” when things will get done?
- Put off what you should do now with a set time in your head for when you will make up for the lost time?
If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, then Truth: The Ten Minute Life Plan is for you.