The earthquake the nation never saw coming.
The election of Donald J. Trump sent shockwaves around the world. Shock troops were deployed along with the predictable rent-a-mob who stormed the streets of our nation’s cities. Within hours a movement was born.
The Trump agenda, promoted daily to millions of voters and adoring fans, was to “Make America Great Again”. It was an agenda focused on strengthening the economy, restoring the federal courts, addressing the overwhelming surge of illegal immigration, rebuilding the military, and uplifting America’s standing in the world. For the opposition, the objective was to impeach Donald Trump.
Stephen E. Strang will explore the nature of this dramatic confrontation, covering various topics, including:
- The reactions of conservative and Christian voters to the Trump agenda
- International reactions to the election
- The economy, a look at the unprecedented market movements
- Fake news, the death of journalism, and the media’s war on the president
- Organizations such as Antifa and Black Lives Matter
- George Soros: villain number one
In Trump Aftershock, Strang explores and analyzes Trump’s effect on American culture from a Christian perspective, drawing upon interviews with many of the key players and offering insightful commentary on what the long-term prospects of the ongoing war of worldviews may portend.