Book 16 in the Will Travel for Trouble series of cozy mysteries.
Minnie and Ben are back for more murder and mayhem! Minnie Crockwell, recreational vehicle enthusiast and traveler, and her ghost companion Ben camp overnight in Santa Fe, New Mexico.
Stubbing her toe in the cramped trailer for what she swears is the absolute last time, she delays their departure and heads off to the nearest RV dealership, determined to find something roomier or, at least, less dangerous to the health of her feet!
But death seems to follow Minnie and Ben everywhere they go, even RV shopping. How does a woman choose an RV when one of the upgrades is a dead body? Minnie puts shopping on hold as she focuses on discovering the truth about the trouble in Santa Fe.
Each story in the series can stand alone, but to avoid extensive repetition of the backstory, the books would be best listened to in order.
Available in audio:
- Will Travel for Trouble, Books 1-3
- Will Travel for Trouble, Books 4-6
- Will Travel for Trouble, Books 7-9
- Will Travel for Trouble, Books 10-12
- Will Travel for Trouble, Books 13-15
- Book 15: Trouble in Diablo Canyon
- Book 16: Trouble in Santa Fe