Live More With Less!
So you've heard of Tiny Houses, but you aren't really sure what all the fuss is about? You wonder how anybody could possibly want to live in 200 sq. feet? Maybe you're skeptical... but intrigued?
Then Tiny House Basics: A Complete Introduction is for you!
This book focuses on the basics of Tiny Houses: what they are, how they work, and who they are best suited for. If you are new to the Tiny House world or are just interested in learning much more, then read on!
Inside Tiny House Basics: A Complete Introduction you'll learn about:
- The many different types of Tiny Houses, from pre-fabs to converted shipping containers and everything in between
- How Tiny Houses can save you thousands and thousands of dollars every single year
- Stories from people who are actually living the Tiny House lifestyle
- The many different reasons that people choose to live in a Tiny House
- How Tiny Houses just might save the planet
- And much, much more!
Tiny Houses are about focusing on what matters most to you - relationships, hobbies, work, nature, or community. It's never too late to change your focus, and Tiny House Basics: A Complete Introduction will help you get there!