In The Unseen Realm, Dr. Michael Heiser examines the ancient context of scripture, explaining how its supernatural worldview can help us grow in our understanding of God. He illuminates intriguing and amazing passages of the Bible that have been hiding in plain sight. You'll find yourself engaged in an enthusiastic pursuit of the truth, resulting in a new appreciation for God's word.
- Why wasn't Eve surprised when the serpent spoke to her?
- How did descendants of the Nephilim survive the flood?
- Why did Jacob fuse Yahweh and his angel together in his prayer?
- Who are the assembly of divine beings that God presides over?
- In what way do those beings participate in God's decisions?
- Why do Peter and Jude promote belief in imprisoned spirits?
- Why does Paul describe evil spirits in terms of geographical rulership?
- Who are the glorious ones that even angels dare not rebuke?
After listening to this book, you may never read your Bible the same way again.
There is a world referred to in the scripture that is quite unseen, but also quite present and active. Michael Heiser's The Unseen Realm seeks to unmask this world. Heiser shows how important it is to understand this world and appreciate how its contribution helps to make sense of scripture. The book is clear and well done, treating many ideas and themes that often go unseen themselves. With this book, such themes will no longer be neglected, so listen to it and discover a new realm for reflection about what scripture teaches.
Das könnte dir auch gefallen
Weitere Titel des Autors
Weitere Titel des Sprechers
Das sagen andere Hörer zu The Unseen RealmBewertung
Rezensionen - mit Klick auf einen der beiden Reiter können Sie die Quelle der Rezensionen bestimmen.
- Amazon Customer
An Opening Mind Book!
Significant, not just for all Bible readers, but also for all People's! Helped me ("a Christian born man") to understand and make the difference between 'Reality' and 'Tradition'! Sad, very sad, that in our Churches, most of the Shepherds, and 🐑 Sheeps to, are not interested to know/understand the Bible in the way GOD is meaning! We use our Western Mind to understand an 100% Middle East Book! We must Reboot our way of understanding and interpretation!
2 Leute fanden das hilfreich