Have you ever apologized and then wondered, why did I do that?
Do you question what could be holding you back in your workplace?
Are you ready to think big and transform your career?
The Unapologetic Woman is the answer for any woman who wants to get ahead. Sure, there are barriers out there, some real, some self-created, yet they can be eradicated with the sage strategies and savvy wisdom that Danita Johnson Hughes reveals from her years of turning organizations around with her leadership strength. Now, her experiences and words become a mentor for your journey.
You will discover:
- Common and not so common workplace challenges
- Your quest and the strategies to map the journey to succeed
- How to deal with your worst enemy: other women
- What the true challenges are that you will face in leadership roles
- Strategies to resolve the missing piece in communicating
- Methods that bullies use to work covertly and overtly
- The power of mentor and mentoring
Danita Johnson Hughes is a strong voice on issues and concerns women in leadership face in today's workplace. In her no-nonsense, tell it like it is voice, you will get the steps and how-tos for assessing what you are doing that may be holding you back, and gather the tools needed to fulfill your leadership path.