Is your golf driving you crazy? This audiobook will tell you why.
To reach your potential as a golfer, it helps to understand two things: You need to understand the game, and you need to understand yourself.
The game is simple; get the ball in the hole as quickly as you can. It’s the second element that leaves many golfers confused.
A simple game becomes more complicated than it should be when a golfer doesn’t understand how their mind really works. This misunderstanding is revealed in the questions they ask themselves when they play or practice.
- Why do I rarely play my best golf when I really want to?
- Why is it so difficult to fix and improve my golf swing?
- Why do I feel so nervous on the first tee?
- Why do I always sabotage myself when I have a good round going?
- Why do I enjoy golf one day but find it frustrating and hard work the next?
Many golf psychology guides offer mental strategies and techniques to cope with the apparent pressures of the game and to address how golfers feel on the golf course.
This audiobook is different. It reveals the cause of the doubts and fears rather than trying to fix the symptoms.