Jetzt kostenlos testen
The Systems Thinking in Fast Data Transmission
- A Beginner’s Guide to System Theories, Thinking Process of a System, SDLC and How System Thinking Plays Its Role in Fast Data Transmission
- Gesprochen von: Kelly Ryan Wilmoth
- Spieldauer: 4 Std. und 25 Min.
- Kategorien: Computer & Technologie, Data Science
Unlock the secret to becoming a "big picture thinker" in information technology, take the guesswork out of solving difficult problems with powerful mental models, and develop efficient problem-solving skills!
Have you ever wondered if there is a better way to solve sticky problems in a way that doesn't create new ones? Are you struggling to understand why things go so wrong even when you did all the right things? Are you ready to discover a powerful mental framework to help you see the big picture and find efficient answers to tough questions and problems?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then keep listening....
In this guide, Alice Keys helps you understand the fundamentals of systems thinking, especially when it comes to information technology and provides you with the actual blueprint to applying this powerful way of thinking to your personal and professional life.
You'll learn how to overcome the limitations of traditional, linear thinking and learn how to solve complex, dynamic problems in practical ways using a proven cognitive tool that will help you achieve the results you desire.
Among the insights contained in The Systems Thinking in Fast Data Transmission, you're going to uncover:
- Everything you need to know about information technology and the programming development life cycle
- The top six software development methodologies you absolutely need to know about
- A crash guide to the system theory for information technology and software development
- A step-by-step guide to systems thinking for the age of information technology
- The six core ideas of systems thinking that will help you develop an aptitude for thinking in systems
- Four life-changing reasons you should adopt a systems thinking mindset for all your endeavors
- And tons more!
Whether you want to leverage the power of systems thinking in your organization or use it to great effect in your own personal interaction with the world, this guide will equip you with all the mental tools you need to confront every challenge and obstacle you may face with supreme confidence.
Das könnte dir auch gefallen
Weitere Titel des Autors
Das sagen andere Hörer zu The Systems Thinking in Fast Data Transmission
Rezensionen - mit Klick auf einen der beiden Reiter können Sie die Quelle der Rezensionen bestimmen.
content? as expected - presentation? failed
Even though I didn't hear the whole 4,5h I would say that it covers everything as promised. You should have a good understanding of the basics afterward. However... in my opinion, the presentation is worse than a PowerPoint Presentation you would expect from an elementary school student. It is structured in a bulletpoint-manner and this is also the way how it's is spoken/presented. I assume it's basically the original book read to the listeners as is - it even refers to linked documents that obviously are not here. Development...pause...<some explanation>...pause...Excercise...pause...<what should you do for exercise>...pause...Testing... Reading out the headlines and then the explanation is by far not what I would need to process the information and learn from it (as opposed to just listen and forget right away). It's like reading out a mindmap in front of a class but without showing it. Sorry, but to me this was a waste of money :(