Jetzt kostenlos testen
The Systems Thinker
- A Beginner’s Guide to Essential Thinking Skills for Upgrade Decision Making, Problem Solving, Managing Chaos, Analytical Thinking, Deduction Skills and Creating Lasting Solutions
- Gesprochen von: Kelly Ryan Wilmoth
- Spieldauer: 4 Std. und 41 Min.
- Kategorien: Beziehungen, Elternschaft & persönliche Entwicklung, Persönliche Entwicklung
Discover how to level up your decision-making skills, improve your deductive abilities and problems solving skills, and find the optimum solution to any challenge you may face with the definitive guide to systems thinking!
Are you looking for new ways of thinking and approaching problems and challenges in a way that brings the big picture into consideration? Do you want to learn how to think comprehensively about the solutions to complex situations, while taking into account, the vast interconnectedness of today's world?
If your answer is yes to any of these questions, then systems thinking is just what you need.
The entire universe is made up of systems within systems interacting with other systems ad infinitum. There is nothing that is done in isolation from other things. That's why we create a new problem by fixing an old issue.
In this guide, Alice Keys completely demystifies the art of the systems thinking and shows you how to achieve a level of mental reasoning that so few would ever be able to achieve in their life. You would learn how to tune out the noise, gain a clearer, deeper and truer picture of things that will help you add breadth to your mental analysis.
Here's a snippet of what you're going to discover in The System Thinker:
- A concise introduction to everything you need to know about the amazing power of systems thinking
- Powerful case studies of systems thinking examples that will show you how systems thinking is used in the real world
- The five points of interests in systems thinking and how to effectively utilize it for making optimal choices
- The seven basic thinking aptitudes you absolutely need to know about
- Proven steps to help you sharpen your analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Five surefire signs that you or someone you know has mastered the art of systems thinking
- And much more!
Deeply insightful and full of practical advice, The Systems Thinker has everything you need to help you avoid confusion, information overwhelm and find practical solutions in an increasingly complicated and competitive world.