Jetzt kostenlos testen
The Simple Yet Effective Methods to Cure Procrastination
- Blueprint to Solving the Time Management Puzzle and Develop Highly Atomic Habits Boosting Your Productivity with Over 7 Concise Strategies
- Gesprochen von: Stephen Miller
- Spieldauer: 3 Std. und 27 Min.
- Kategorien: Beziehungen, Elternschaft & persönliche Entwicklung, Persönliche Entwicklung
Every human being has the same number of hours each day; no more, no less.
Yet, you’re surrounded by people who accomplish more in one day than you have in one week. Why is that? You can’t buy time, nor slow it down. No matter how much time you’ve wasted, you still have an entire tomorrow. Don’t let it go to waste because it’s never too late to seek transformation in your life.
I know what it’s like to get motivated and fall back into old negative patterns. To have great ideas but never muster the strength to get started, so they go unrealized. The wishing for change that never occurs. The bad habits you're aware of but can't break. Your days wasted away doing meaningless task that have no value, so you never achieve the success you've been longing.
I'm here to provide you with the secrets and strategies to break the cycle you've not been able the stray from. The mindset changes in order to do what necessary automatically and stop saying, "I can't." I will provide you with the step-by-step techniques to develop long term habits that will transform your life. Habits where you have twice the discipline, willpower, and 10 times more control over your time. You'll be able to step into the person you're meant to be and perform work you hate with intense focus. Best of all, finally realize it has nothing to do with you personally and everything to do with universal principals most people will never know.
Inside this audiobook you will discover:
- The reason you procrastinate and how to flip the switch and dominate.
- A universal rule that increases productivity and forces you forward.
- A fool-proof method to break bad habits and keep them gone for good.
- Millionaire time management strategies and secrets of self-discipline.
- An ancient Japanese trick to hack your mind and beat laziness right now.
This audiobook isn’t for everyone. It’s only for those who are sick of being stuck in place, turning your wheels, never making any real progress in life. If that’s you, and you want to change things right now, get this audiobook today!