Jetzt kostenlos testen
The Science of Overcoming Procrastination
- How to Be Disciplined, Break Inertia, Manage Your Time, and Be Productive. Get off Your Butt and Get Things Done!
- Gesprochen von: Steve Campbell
- Spieldauer: 3 Std. und 31 Min.
- Ungekürztes Hörbuch
- Kategorien: Beziehungen, Elternschaft & persönliche Entwicklung, Persönliche Entwicklung
Outsmart your lazy and undisciplined tendencies. Become a productivity machine, and achieve your goals in record time.
Procrastination is the monster that we are always running from but not always successfully. It lurks around every corner and can completely sabotage your life. But you can learn to defeat it every time. Stop wasting time. Save time, and learn how to build momentum.
The Science of Overcoming Procrastination is a deep dive into our tendency to push things until the last minute possible. It uncovers the biological and evolutionary science behind procrastination and how we can beat these instinctual drives to triumph in our career and personal life. A plethora of studies are analyzed and put into illuminating contexts.
Best of all, it’s a guide of scientific solutions boiled down to everyday usefulness. You’ll be able to apply your insight immediately to slay your procrastination monster, and get ahead of the pack. Eliminate stress, anxiety, and the overwhelming feeling over falling behind or failing.
Patrick King is an international, best-selling author and entrepreneur. His writing draws on a variety of sources, from scientific research, academic experience, and coaching to real life experience. He has battled the procrastination monster his entire life and brings proven techniques to you.
Discover discipline, willpower, and motivation that works for you:
- A scientific and biological overview of your procrastination habit
- Warning signs to monitor your work ethic
- Psychological tactics to trigger your brain to productivity
Overhaul your approach to productivity and output:
- How to structure and schedule your life to safeguard against procrastination
- Simple yet effective tactics to get off your butt and into action
- How to beat analysis paralysis and other causes of mental freezing
Get more done in less time so you can enjoy your life. Become the most reliable person you know. Break your habit of missing goals and letting people down. The ability to defeat procrastination is the ability to accomplish exactly what you want and gain access to wherever you want to go.
Live your life instead of avoiding it!
Das sagen andere Hörer zu The Science of Overcoming ProcrastinationBewertung
Rezensionen - mit Klick auf einen der beiden Reiter können Sie die Quelle der Rezensionen bestimmen.
- Michael L.
Surprisingly good and condensed read!
Surprisingly good read. Compared to other books on the subject matter this one is significantly shorter which is well received.