Use data, technology, and inbound selling to build a remarkable team and accelerate sales.
The Sales Acceleration Formula provides a scalable, predictable approach to growing revenue and building a winning sales team. Everyone wants to build the next $100 million business, and author Mark Roberge has actually done it using a unique methodology that he shares with his listeners. As an MIT alum with an engineering background, Roberge challenged the conventional methods of scaling sales utilizing the metrics-driven, process-oriented lens through which he was trained to see the world.
In this audiobook he reveals his formulas for success. Listeners will learn how to apply data, technology, and inbound selling to every aspect of accelerating sales, including hiring, training, managing, and generating demand.
As SVP of worldwide sales and services for software company HubSpot, Mark led hundreds of his employees to the acquisition and retention of the company's first 10,000 customers across more than 60 countries. This book outlines his approach and provides an action plan for others to replicate his success, including the following key elements:
- Hire the same successful salesperson every time - The Sales Hiring Formula
- Train every salesperson in the same manner - The Sales Training Formula
- Hold salespeople accountable to the same sales process - The Sales Management Formula
- Provide salespeople with the same quality and quantity of leads every month - The Demand Generation Formula
- Leverage technology to enable better buying for customers and faster selling for salespeople
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying reference material will be available in your My Library section along with the audio.