Jetzt kostenlos testen
The Plant Based Diet
Learn everything that you need to know about the plant-based diet with this comprehensive four-in-one bundle!
Are you looking for a balanced and natural diet to improve your physical performance and boost your energy, maybe, with new and tasty recipes to add to your routine? Then keep reading....
While there is no doubt that humans were meant to be eating fruits, vegetables, and nuts from the beginning, a dietary shift took place, mixing humans with the omnivore species and introducing a large confusion.
Scientifically speaking, a plant-based diet is much more beneficial and less harmful for humans, which is why it is recommended to shift from meat to whole grains, legumes, vegetables, and other nutritional foods of this kind.
The decision to go on a plant-based eating plan should not be taken lightly. In fact, most folks generally remain on the fence about it and aren’t always clear on how this approach can be beneficial to the average individual. Moreover, there is a great deal of information scattered all over the place. For this reason, it is hard to form an accurate picture of what a person can expect when going plant-based.
A plant-based diet plan is a complete change of lifestyle. Simply put, you have to entirely cut off animal-based foods from your diet. The goal of this bundle is simple: provide all the information that you need in order to get the right healthy protein balance within a plant-based diet.
Here is a taste of what you will learn:
- Why you should go plant-based and what the basics of a plant-based diet are
- The macro and micro essentials of a plant-based diet
- How to eliminate bad eating habits
- The plant-based foods that boost your immunity
- What does plant-based bodybuilding mean, and what are the main plant-based protein sources?
- How to eliminate weight and improve vitality and energy with a high-protein diet
- All you have to know about proteins, plant-based supplements, and cooking methods on a plant-based diet
- Ten tips for success on a plant-based diet and plant-based diets myths
- Quick energy and recovery snacks, vegan cheese, and flavor boosters
- Three hundred delicious recipes of breakfasts, soups, salads, sides, entrées, smoothies and beverages, snacks and desserts
- Four 28-days meal plans
- And much, much more!
Where most books provide little or no information about the real benefits of a plant-based diet, focusing on low-calorie diets and promising weight loss but not delivering on taste, this four-in-one bundle goes further, taking the time to explain why switching to such diet is beneficial for many reasons.
If you are suffering from any kind of illnesses or have obesity issues, you should focus on a plant-based diet as a way to improve your health and reduce the symptoms, if not cure the illness completely.
With 300 recipes and four meal plans, this bundle is the perfect guide you were looking for! Forget about those low-cal frozen dinners and processed foods and learn to love the foods that will keep your body healthier and leaner.