Jetzt kostenlos testen
The New Raising Positive Kids in a Negative World
- Gesprochen von: Zig Ziglar
- Serie: Nightingale-Conant: Personal Development
- Spieldauer: 7 Std. und 31 Min.
- Kategorien: Beziehungen, Elternschaft & persönliche Entwicklung, Elternschaft & Familienleben
In today's fast-paced ever-changing society, parents are hit with more controversial, pressure-packed decisions to make than ever before. With the Internet, cable television, and video games bombarding our children and attempting to make an assault on their minds daily, what are parents to do? In today's ever-changing economic and social climate, how do parents find the balance necessary to positively raise their children?
Zig Ziglar, one of America's most prominent motivational speakers and success coaches now brings you the guidelines that you need to face life's parental challenges. In this updated version of Zig's classic audiobook Raising Positive Kids in a Negative World, Zig shows you that today's parenting challenges really aren't so different from the challenges of the past.
Every decade had its share of problems. With timeless methods to implement in every household, Zig shows you that you do have what it takes to raise good, healthy, respectful children. Based on research from countless sources and Zig's own personal experiences, The New Raising Positive Kids in a Negative World shows you how to do just that - and more.
Zig will give you tips on how to establish good communication with your children. No matter what age they are, you'll be able to come across with love, care, compassion, and sensitivity in any situation with your children. You'll learn not only to nurture your children physically, but emotionally and spiritually as well. You'll establish or re-establish a relationship with your children as you rediscover the special, precious beings that they are.
In The New Raising Positive Kids in a Negative World, you'll learn:
- The positive qualities of a positive parent.
- How to shield your child from the constant negative media barrage.
- How to build your child's self-image.
- How to discipline your child in the most loving manner.
- The greatest gift you can give your child.
- How to talk to your child about sex.