Jetzt kostenlos testen
The Mindflow© Method
- How You Can Achieve Anything by Not-Wanting and Not-Doing
- Gesprochen von: Matt Addis
- Spieldauer: 4 Std. und 17 Min.
- Kategorien: Beziehungen, Elternschaft & persönliche Entwicklung, Persönliche Entwicklung
Overcome anxiety, combat stress and tackle emotional blocks with the MindFlow© Method - and find inner peace and relaxation in the flow of higher consciousness.
In this audiobook, creator of the MindFlow© Method Tom Moegele explains that stress, anxiety and challenges can block the flow of life energy and subsequently deplete our own energy levels. Thus we feel ill, exhausted, stressed out, unable to shake off negative thoughts or be unaffected by other people's toxic vibes. But through a combination of simple movements that trigger energy shifts, we are able to get connected to the natural flow of life - this is the MindFlow© Method, and it works like this:
- Using movements similar to Qigong and Tai Chi, we tap into the energy field within and around us.
- This bring us into the G4 state - a higher state of consciousness - where our bodies release "happy" hormones that help us relax.
- In this state, we can harness any toxic energy that comes our way and use it as our own strength.
- This brings us into alignment with our own inner power, calm in the knowledge that we are connected to life energy.
The MindFlow© Method teaches us that when we release resistance to challenges, we stop making ourselves miserable and get into a state of flow and deep inner peace.