Marketing made easy - step-by-step to a marketing plan for your business! The 2019 updated edition.
A practical marketing audiobook by Jason McDonald of Stanford Continuing Studies.
Do you own a business? Or, perhaps, do you work at a business as the marketing manager? Do you want to learn the basics of how to market your business in an easy-to-use format? Well, if so, then The Marketing Book is the audiobook for you. This is a practical, step-by-step guide to basic marketing concepts. Its goal: to help you create a practical marketing plan for your business using the think/do/measure method of marketing.
Each chapter teaches a marketing task by first explaining how to think about the concept, second, giving you specific to-dos to actually go do it, and third, providing tips on how to measure what’s working (and what’s not) to do it better over time.
Marketing is harder than it looks, so this is one of the best audiobooks on marketing, breaking marketing down into the five key activities of marketing explained step-by-step:
- Define what it is you sell that they want.
- Build your brand.
- Make yourself easy to find.
- Create compelling content.
- Think and deploy; that is, promote your brand across digital and non-digital channels.
One of the best marketing guides of 2018 for beginners and experts alike.
- Authored by a successful practitioner of digital marketing, Jason McDonald. Just Google "SEO Expert Bay Area" or "SEO Expert Witness". He's there at the top!
- Stanford University - used by Dr. McDonald in his courses, both online and on campus, at Stanford University's Continuing Studies.
- An easy-to-follow method - written in plain English for mere mortals. Learn how to do marketing step-by-step.
- Got questions? Just Google "Jason McDonald" and send a quick email or call. Mention The Marketing Book.
Das sagen andere Hörer zu The Marketing Book, 2019 EditionBewertung
Rezensionen - mit Klick auf einen der beiden Reiter können Sie die Quelle der Rezensionen bestimmen.
- Amazon Kunde
summary and update of how to marketing with a bunch of ideas, just what I needed for my next job. helpful links and tools.