Have you ever wondered why you aren't as productive as you could be? Odds are, your inbox is to blame.
When we're monitoring our inboxes or thinking about our emails at the same time we're trying to complete a task, we're forced to constantly (and sometimes unconsciously) shift our attention from one task to another, and back again. This disrupts our concentration and destroys our productivity. Fortunately, there are a few strategies and hacks to ensure that you can take back control of your inbox, increase your productivity, and increase the effectiveness of your email messages.
In Ms. Haskin's book, The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up Your Inbox: Easy Strategies to Declutter Your Inbox, Get Faster Responses, and Double Your Productivity, you'll learn:
- Why decluttering isn't just for your home
- The secret to getting rid of newsletter and subscriptions you don't need
- How to create an email filing system that will minimize your distractions and maximize your productivity
- How to use the Two Minute Rule to make your life so much easier
- How to get faster, better responses from others
- The best tried-and-tested email management apps
- And much, much more!