Jetzt kostenlos testen
The Grief Recovery Handbook, 20th Anniversary Expanded Edition
- the Action Program for Moving Beyond Death, Divorce, and Other Losses Including Health, Career, and Faith
- Gesprochen von: Derek Botten
- Spieldauer: 6 Std. und 49 Min.
- Ungekürztes Hörbuch
- Kategorien: Beziehungen, Elternschaft & persönliche Entwicklung, Persönliche Entwicklung
Updated to commemorate its 20th anniversary, this classic resource further explores the effects of grief and sheds new light on how to begin to take effective actions to complete the grieving process' and work towards recovery and happiness. Incomplete recovery from grief can have a lifelong negative effect on the capacity for happiness. Drawing from their own histories as well as from others', the authors illustrate how it is possible to recover from grief and regain energy and spontaneity.
Based on a proven program, The Grief Recovery Handbook offers grievers the specific actions needed to move beyond loss. New material in this edition includes guidance for dealing with:
- Loss of faith
- Loss of career and financial issues
- Loss of health
- Growing up in an alcoholic or dysfunctional home
The Grief Recovery Handbook is a groundbreaking, classic handbook that everyone should have in their library.
“This book is required for all my classes. The more I use this book, the more I believe that unresolved grief is the major underlying issue in most people’s lives. It is the only work of its kind that I know of that outlines the problem and provides the solution.” (Bernard McGrane, Ph.D., Professor of Sociology, Chapman University)