Jetzt kostenlos testen
The Confidence Code
Do you get nervous and sweaty every time you have to talk in front of a group of people you don't know? Does refusing overtime or asking for extra money at work makes you feel anxious?
Confidence is the gateway of success in every field of life. Whether you want to excel in your career, feel comfortable to talk in public, or create an amazing relationship, self-confidence is essential!
Many people only read or listen to concepts or methods in order to increase this "unreachable" self-confidence. Just a minority of people work hard in order to apply in their lives the notions they had studied before. Just a few individuals have the courage to act differently from many others.
The fear of action and change makes people actual castaways searching for the magic book, the one that could save them. The only truth is that we have to stop brooding and start doing something worthy. If you have read or listened to lots of books but never truly reached your goal, well, stop for a moment. Reclaim all the useful stuff you've put somewhere aside and start studying again all of those interesting concepts and focus on applying them. Or, you can start from this book! Self-confidence doesn't develop in our mind alone but thanks to our bodies, too!
Here is a hint of what you're going to find out and learn in The Confidence Code:
- Ways to get rid of fear and negative thoughts
- Techniques that will help you developing a symbiosis between mind and body, because as they say in Latin, Mens sana in corpore sano
- The factor that weakens our trust in people and how to use it in favor of ourselves
- Ways to apply the 5 main concepts in order to overcome the frustration of a low self confidence
- Reasons why failing is important to reach success. There is no success without failure
- An understanding of why change is indispensable: If you want to be a different person, you have to start doing different things
- Steps to train your mind imagining the better person you will be in the future. Picturing your goal will make you closer to the goal itself
You will also receive a step-by-step action plan in order to improve your self confidence! It does not matter if you're a man or a woman, a teenager or a senior. Nor does it matter if you're a beginner or an expert. Start now to practice everything you will learn when you listen to The Confidence Code.
First, scroll to the top of the page and select the "buy now" button.