Jetzt kostenlos testen
Are you looking for a budget-friendly renal diet recipe to help you manage your chronic kidney disease and avoid dialysis? Or, are you currently undergoing dialysis treatment and looking for a renal diet cookbook with meals that are recommended for dialysis as well as easy to prepare and delicious? If so, then read on...
If you have been diagnosed with chronic kidney disease (CKD), then you are not alone, nor do you have to go through the process all by yourself.
Although kidney disease diagnosis can be overwhelming at first, nonetheless, with proper dietary choices and guidelines, you can manage the disease and slow its progression without having to undergo dialysis treatment or transplant. Renal diets can also be delicious and flavorful, meaning you don't have to subject yourself to eating bland foods.
To help prolong your kidney function, I will:
- Shed more light on CKD, and how it can be managed through diet therapy
- Enlighten you on what foods to eat, limit, or avoid, and what you should do to ensure you consume the right amount of sodium, potassium, and phosphorus
- Help you manage your CKD non-dialysis with handpicked renal diet meals that are not only low in sodium, potassium, and phosphorus, but also delicious with easy-to-follow recipes
- Provide dietary choices and recommendations that accommodate people with end-stage renal disease or people on dialysis treatment as well as those with diabetes
- Provide you with quick tips you can adapt to modify certain recipes to suit your specific dietary needs
- Provide you with the nutritional information of each meal servings, as well as the recommended serving size to help you measure the quantity to be served in other to stay within the prescribed nutrient limit
- And much more...
Your decision to get your kidney function in good shape has led you to this audiobook. Do not overthink it; get this audiobook right away.
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying PDF will be available in your Audible Library along with the audio.