Discover the hiring secrets for building a strong, powerful, profitable team... one person at a time!
Almost everyone involved in the hiring process understands why it is so critical to find the very best candidate for a particular job. But few understand how to do it. People base hiring decisions on gut reaction or on a largely irrelevant set of criteria. All too often, the resulting employee is ineffectual, unmotivated, or simply not a good fit with the job they were hired to do - which can damage morale, team performance, and ultimately profits for years to come.
In Talent Rules!, Lou Adler lays out a step-by-step system that will empower you to hire the right person every time. Lou's proven methods will enable you to evaluate a candidate based on measurable performance objectives, rather than your own impulses, and make consistently sound hiring decisions that result in a strong, cohesive team that operates at optimum levels. You'll discover:
- What you could be saying in your job descriptions that attracts the wrong candidates... and more importantly, doesn't attract the right ones.
- How the top candidates look for jobs, and what you need to do to get your position in front of their eyes.
- The two effects that lead to more hiring mistakes than any others.
- The most important interview question of all time - it will give you 65-75% of everything you need to make a hiring decision.
- The 10-factor assessment form that will empower you to accurately determine a candidate's performance potential once the interview process has ended.
- Highly effective ways to overcoming compensation challenges and persuade a great candidate to pass up more money in order to take your job.
- How to maximize the power of online sourcing channels like Google, Career Builder, Monster, etc.
- And so much more.
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying reference material will be available in your My Library section along with the audio.