Jetzt kostenlos testen
Sustainable Home Living
- Conserve Energy, Go Green, and Be Completely Self Sufficient Off the Grid in Your Sustainable Eco Friendly Zero Waste Home
- Gesprochen von: Adam Hebert
- Spieldauer: 1 Std. und 33 Min.
- Ungekürztes Hörbuch
Do you want to live a more sustainable life? Are you concerned about all the waste in your home and your life? Do you want to live a sustainable life, independent of ‘‘the grid’’?
If you answered yes to these questions, then this is the guide you’ve been waiting for.
This book is aimed at helping you make small incremental changes to your lifestyle and your home that will make a big difference in reducing waste and enjoying a sustainable lifestyle.
Sustainable living starts at home!
Grab this book today and learn:
- Sustainable living
- What is sustainable living?
- How can sustainable living help?
- How to conserve energy
- Energy saving - where does energy even come from?
- Energy saving and its environmental impact
- Saving energy - multiple methods
- Household materials
- Going green in the kitchen
- Kitchen appliances
- Kitchen practices
- Gardening with limited space
- Vegetable patch
- Recycling waste
- Preserving food
- And so much more!
Living a sustainable life and living in a sustainable home is easier than you think, but only if you have the right knowledge and tools. Grab this guide today and make a small investment in yourself, your home, and our planet that will pay dividends every day.