Are you part of a team that is struggling?
In this summary, we take a look at The Five Dysfunctions of a Team. In that book, the author outlines what he feels like the most common issues are when it comes to teamwork:
- Absence of trust
- Fear of conflict
- Lack of commitment
- Avoidance of accountability
- Inattention to results
In this summary, we go through each of these dysfunctions in detail. This summary is perfect for those who are too busy to read the full book - or who need a little extra help understanding it.
You will find:
- A fable that puts the five dysfunctions into perspective
- A detailed summary of each of the five dysfunctions
- Some ideas on how to overcome them in your team
- How the five dysfunctions connect to one another
- And so much more!
After listening to this summary, you will have a much better understanding about the issues that tend to come up in teams - whether in your professional or personal life - and how to work together to overcome them and build a stronger team.
(Disclaimer: If you’re looking for the original book, it is available from Amazon and Audible.)