Jetzt kostenlos testen
Summary of The 5 Second Rule
- Transform Your Life, Work, and Confidence with Everyday Courage by Mel Robbins
- Gesprochen von: Stephen Low
- Spieldauer: 1 Std. und 11 Min.
- Kategorien: Beziehungen, Elternschaft & persönliche Entwicklung, Persönliche Entwicklung
Imagine being able to crush procrastination like a potato.
You know what I’m talking about.
We’ve all procrastinated on something important....
And suffered the consequences
Even if we don’t, we all know we do.
If then, what’s the point of this book?
Success leaves clues. (SLC)
Behind the magic, you’ll always find that there is a magic process.
The 5 second rule if you will.
The 5 Second Rule is published in 2017 by highly acclaimed speaker Mel Robbins. It is the sixth most-read book on Amazon in 2017 and was named Audible’s 2017 book of the year in the category of Self-Development.
Your mind works like a parachute. It only works when it’s…open.
Here’s what you’ll discover....
- Chapter 1: The five-second rule
- Chapter 2: The origin
- Chapter 3: What happens when you try this?
- Chapter 5: Why is courage so powerful?
- Chapter 6: The right time is always the correct time?
- Chapter 8: How to implement this rule right away
- And so much more
If you’re ready to go deep into The 5 Second Rule and get all the golden nuggets in a snap shot at the same time, click on the "Buy Now" button and start listening to this summary book now!
Why grab Summareads’ summary books?
- Unparalleled Book Summaries.... Learn more with less time.
- Bye Fluff.... Get the vital principles of a full-length book in a limited time.
- Come Comprehensive.... handy companion that can be reviewed side by side the original book
- Hello Facts.... We will never inject our opinions into the original works of the authors.
- Actionable Now.... Because knowledge is only potential power.
Das könnte dir auch gefallen
Weitere Titel des Autors
- Summary of The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck: A Counterintuitive Approach to Living a Good Life by Mark Manson
- Summary of the Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom
- Summary of the Gifts of Imperfection: Let Go of Who You Think You’re Supposed to Be and Embrace Who You Are by Brené Brown