Jetzt kostenlos testen
Summary: Shonda Rhimes' Year of Yes: How to Dance It Out, Stand in the Sun and Be Your Own Person
- Gesprochen von: Robin McKay
- Spieldauer: 1 Std. und 12 Min.
- Ungekürztes Hörbuch
- Kategorien: Beziehungen, Elternschaft & persönliche Entwicklung, Persönliche Entwicklung
This is a summary of Shonda Rhimes' Year of Yes: How to Dance It Out, Stand in the Sun and Be Your Own Person.
In this poignant, hilarious, and deeply intimate call to arms, Hollywood's most powerful woman, the megatalented creator of Grey's Anatomy and Scandal and executive producer of How to Get Away with Murder, reveals how saying yes changed her life - and how it can change yours, too.
With three hit shows on television and three children at home, Shonda Rhimes had lots of good reasons to say no when invitations arrived. Hollywood party? No. Speaking engagement? No. Media appearances? No. And to an introvert like Shonda, who describes herself as "hugging the walls" at social events and experiencing panic attacks before press interviews, there was a particular benefit to saying no: nothing new to fear. Then came Thanksgiving 2013, when Shonda's sister, Delorse, muttered six little words at her: "You never say yes to anything."
Profound, impassioned, and laugh-out-loud funny, in Year of Yes Shonda Rhimes reveals how saying yes changed - and saved - her life and inspires listeners everywhere to change their own lives with one little word: yes.
This summary is aimed at those who want to capture the gist of the book but don't have the time to listen to the whole thing. You get the main summary along with all of the benefits and lessons the actual book has to offer.
Ant Hive Media reads every chapter, extracts the understanding, and leaves you with a new perspective and time to spare. We do the work so you can understand the book in minutes, not hours.
Das könnte dir auch gefallen
Weitere Titel des Autors
- Summary Michael D Watkin's The First 90 Days: Proven Strategies for Getting Up to Speed Faster and Smarter, Updated and Expanded
- DeVon Franklin and Meagan Good's The Wait: A Powerful Practice for Finding the Love of Your Life and the Life You Love Summary
- Summary of Steven R. Covey's The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons in Personal Change