- You can apply for any job you desire - and land it?
- You can pick your current job - and take it to a whole new level?
- You can pick any situation you are in - and turn it around to work for you?
Simply imagine that with me. Wouldn't that be amazing? Sounds too good to be true, right? But guess what? It is real and very true.
Carnegie's advice, tips, and tricks have taken so many people from ground zero in business and life to the top of the top. If you too are looking for the same, this standout among the most earth-shattering and ageless blockbusters ever, How to Win Friends and Influence People, will show you exactly how to do it.
This summary of How to Win Friends and Influence People will walk you through four sections and show you:
- Three fundamental techniques in handling people
- Six ways to make people like you
- Twelve ways to win people to your way of thinking
- Nine ways to be a leader
If you are too busy to go through the whole original book, don't remember what you heard, or simply want a summary to remind you of the most important points of the book, don't miss out on Carnegie's wisdom; this summary is created for no one else but you.
(Disclaimer: This is NOT the original book. If you’re looking for the original book, it is available from Amazon and Audible.)