Jetzt kostenlos testen
Stop People Pleasing
- How to Start Saying No, Set Healthy Boundaries, and Express Yourself
- Gesprochen von: Dave Thackara
- Spieldauer: 3 Std. und 9 Min.
- Ungekürztes Hörbuch
- Kategorien: Beziehungen, Elternschaft & persönliche Entwicklung, Persönliche Entwicklung
Do you say yes to people so often, you've forgotten how it feels to say no?
You're not alone.
Many people spend years putting aside their own wants and needs in order to please the people in their life and avoid conflict. Although there will always be situations where diplomacy is important, you cannot define your life through other people.
While these habits might seem to dominate everything you do, there are actionable steps you can take to create a new world - one where you are open and confident in what you say and do.
Just like the relationships you have with others, everyone's experiences with people-pleasing are unique. However, this individuality often stems from common roots that are keeping you trapped in the box of others' expectations.
By helping you identify the steps that will assist you the most, Chase Hill shows it is possible to start changing, right here and right now.
In Stop People Pleasing, you will discover:
- The 10 signs that indicate people-pleasing characteristics, besides the inability to say no
- A step-by-step, 14-day action plan to help you achieve instant and notable improvements
- The four defense mechanisms specific to people pleasing, how to identify them, and how to respond to them
- Multiple exercises and approaches to help you rediscover who you are at heart, breaking free from feeling the need to seek validation from others
- And much more!
You deserve to make the choices that you want to make, and speak your mind without fear or anxiety.
If you're ready to finally stand up for yourself and transform your life, then scroll up and click the “buy now” button right away.