Jetzt kostenlos testen
Are you tired of being afraid of what’s to come in life? Do you wish you could better control your reactions to adverse situations? Are you looking for teachings, exercises, and a moral compass that can guide you to a better way of living? You’ve come to the right place.
This audiobook takes you, step by step, through the philosophy of stoicism, from its birth to the passions, virtues, and key principles that serve as the foundation of its teachings. After looking at the history of stoicism, we explore the philosophy as a whole, discussing the irrational passions, good passions, virtues, physics, logic, and ethics, all of which are integral parts of living as a stoic.
After learning about what stoicism can teach you, you will have the chance to begin practicing its ways yourself with simple exercises, daily living advice, and practical guidance to make your journey as smooth as possible. It won’t be easy to change your life, but it will be worth it.
As a whole, Stoicism will teach you:
- The history of stoicism, including the life of Marcus Aurelius, Epictetus, and Seneca
- Famous followers of stoicism, from JK Rowling to Nassim Nicholas Taleb
- Ways to apply the key principles in your own life
- The four virtues and where they fit into stoicism
- Steps to avoid the irrational passions and embrace the good passions
- Simple exercises to apply stoic teachings in your own life
- And so much more!
It’s never too late to learn how to live. Stoicism offers a reprieve from a way of life that doesn’t offer the greatest happiness. It teaches that mastery over our minds and our reactions is the key to achieving eudaemonia.
Stoicism isn’t just a way of thinking. It’s a way of living, and it’s about to change your life. Don’t wait any longer to take control of your life. Click on the "buy now" button and start living like a stoic today.