Improve your comprehension, grow your vocabulary, and ignite your imagination with these unconventional Spanish short stories! This is Volume 2 of the international best seller, featuring eight brand new stories! In this book, you will find:
- Short stories from a variety of compelling genres, from science fiction and crime to history and thriller, so you'll have great fun listening, whilst learning a wide range of new vocabulary!
- Stories broken down into manageable chapters, so you always make progress with the story and feel a sense of achievement without great difficulty listening!
- Realistic amounts of new vocabulary, so you're not overwhelmed by complex words. Instead of pausing to look up every word, you'll absorb new vocabulary from the context of the story, and experience that moment when you say: "I totally understood that sentence!"
- Carefully-written Spanish using straightforward grammar that is comprehensible for beginner and intermediate level learners. You'll enjoy listening and learn new grammatical structures without any feelings of overwhelm or frustration.
- Plenty of natural dialogues in each story, so that you can learn conversational Spanish whilst you read, and improve your speaking ability at the same time!
- Regular plot summaries, comprehension questions, and word reference lists, so that help is always on hand when you need it. You'll be able to focus on enjoying listening and having fun, rather than fumbling around with dictionaries.
A five-step plan for listening to the stories in this book the smart way. These step-by-step instructions show you exactly how to make the most out of the book and maximize your learning!
Spanish Short Stories for Beginners has been written especially for students from beginner to intermediate level. The eight captivating stories are designed to give you a sense of fun while listening, so you can enjoy Spanish again!
Das könnte dir auch gefallen
Das sagen andere Hörer zu Spanish Short Stories for Beginners, Volume 2Bewertung
Rezensionen - mit Klick auf einen der beiden Reiter können Sie die Quelle der Rezensionen bestimmen.
- Lynn Radamaker
this audiobook is exactly what it promises to be the stories are fun to listen to and you really get to learn new vocabulary and grammar from the context of the story