Learn Spanish and improve your Spanish reading and listening skills with these short stories. You have at your fingertips the Spanish audio recordings and its accompanying PDF. You can follow along with the written text or have an audible and hands-free learning experience with the English translation for the more difficult words.
- Gain a greater vocabulary that you can use immediately, every day. You will add 1,500+ Spanish words and expressions to your repertoire through the encounter of descriptive sentences and casual conversations woven throughout the stories.
- Sharpen your comprehension of the spoken word by listening to the audio via two native Spanish speakers (male and female voices).
- Learn how to pronounce Spanish words properly by comparing the written word to the audio recording.
Beginners can easily memorize vocabulary words with the audio Spanish flash cards. You receive audio in three formats:
- A slow version of the stories in a male voice which helps beginners improve their pronunciation.
- A normal speed of those stories in a female voice for intermediate and advanced learners. Train your ears to understand what is being said.
- Learn the vocabulary with enough time to repeat the words with their English translation with the audio flashcards!
These stories are perfect for beginners as well as for those who want to brush up on their Spanish language skills.
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying reference material will be available in your My Library section along with the audio.