Make your very own fresh soap at home!
Learn everything you need to know about making homemade soap!
This audiobook is for those who want to learn how to make their own soap at home. It is focused on those who have never made soap before but who want to learn. You will learn three different soap-making methods, including cold process soap making, hot process soap making, and making soap from a melt-and-pour soap base. You will also be given tips and tricks from soap makers themselves. These tips and tricks will help you produce the best soaps possible.
You will learn exactly what you need to do to make your very own beautiful soaps, including the top three methods of making soap, where to buy everything you need to make soap, how to mix each of the ingredients, as well as safety precautions you should take while making soap. You will also learn what you need to do to make sure each of your soaps ages for the appropriate amount of time, so they last longer.
By the time you finish listening to this audiobook, you are going to be able to make your very own soap that is chemical free. You will be able to make any type of soap you want. You will also understand how to add fragrance, color, and exfoliants into your soap. Finally we will discuss what you need to do if you plan to market your soaps.
Why you must have this book:
- You will learn how to make your very own soaps, right at home.
- This book will teach you the steps to make soap using the cold process.
- You will learn how to make soaps without messing with lye.
- This book will guide you through three different soap-making processes.
- This book will teach you everything you need to know to start making your very own soaps today.
- You will learn how to do hot process soap making.