Neuro-linguistic programming can boost your sales skills. Everything you say, your tone of voice, body posture, and facial expression have an impact on both your neurology and that of your interlocutor. This is the ABC of Neuro-linguistic programming.
Neurological language and processes are closely related. You will learn how to leverage the language and all kinds of communication to start mental routines in the brain of your customer. These techniques will allow you to influence and manipulate the flow of thoughts of your client's mind to bring the negotiation to a rapid and advantageous closure.
This audiobook will teach you:
- What are the most common mistakes in selling and how to avoid them
- How to gain the trust of your client through NLP to close the sale
- Techniques to influence your interlocutor through verbal, non-verbal, intraverbal, and extraverbal communication
- The VAK model to persuade your client and read his thoughts, not his words
- How to fascinate the client on the emotional and personal side
- NLP anchors to recall particular emotions and sensations
- What questions to ask your client to open their mind
- Distinguish empowering and depotentising mental states to use them in your favor
- How to close the sales negotiation