Do you feel inadequate when people in your professional circle rattle off Agile and Scrum concepts and ideas and you have no clue as to what is being discussed? Have you been stumped by the various jargon technicalities used in Scrum processing? Do you feel left out for not having sufficient knowledge of one of the most popular Agile processes used by professionals in a wide variety of industries? And do you want to change this scenario?
Well, then you have come to the right place. Obtain a good understanding of how Scrum processes work, the tools and concepts used, and all the other Scrum aspects. This book promises to enlighten you on the following elements of Scrum:
- What is Scrum?
- What glossary is used in this product development framework?
- What are the benefits of Scrum?
- What are the various roles in Scrum processes? What roles do the product owner, the development team, and the Scrum perform? What are they accountabilities?
- What kinds of tools and artifacts are used in Scrum? What are sprint backlogs, product backlogs, burn chart, and definition of done, and what is the importance of these artifacts in Scrum processing?
- Explanation of sprint cycle, sprint planning meeting, daily scrum, story time, sprint review, and more; how to identify the characteristics of these tools?
- What are user stories, and how to structure them? Why are user stories important?
- What are the Scrum planning principles? How is the product roadmap created using Scrum?
- What is release planning, and how to go about it? What is the iron triangle, and how is it employed in Scrum?
- What makes a great development team?
Download to get started today!