Do you know what to do when a crisis strikes? Natural disasters. Financial calamities. Terrorist attacks. Burglaries. Is this the time to think? No. This the time to have a plan and act! And this book tells you how.
There is always a way out.
Survival is a craft that can be learned. With proper knowledge, you can protect yourself and those around you following several simple rules explained in simple terms.
You will learn:
- The elements of an efficient survival plan, from preserving food, to your money and documents, and even to caring for your pet
- How to recognize potential attackers and be a step ahead of danger
- How to identify evacuation routes and never be backed up to a corner
- What essential survival gear do you need and why it is a good idea to always have it ready
- How to build a root cellar and how it can save your life
- The best food preservation techniques you have never heard of
- How to pack your first-aid kit and be prepared for what living off the grid may throw at you
Learn from a pro!
Survival is not about running into the woods and living off leaves and berries. It's about preparedness. The author distills his 17 years of survival experience into a practical, no-nonsense guide to staying safe. His life-long passion for the outdoors allows him to share the best-kept secrets of how to survive with the bare essentials.
It's not too late!
It's practical, it's up to date, it's easy to get!