Figure out How to Start a Running Routine and Become a Confident Runner!
Running may seem simple, but you will find that it isn't if you want to do so safely and with the proper technique. There are various ways that you can run, and it can be competitively or for fun. There are many ways that you can reduce your risk of injury with running as well, and this audiobook will teach you how.
From tips and techniques to some useful facts, this book will take you through what running really means and how to do it properly. Proper running can lead to a healthy and happier lifestyle, as well as an overall sense of achievement when it is used properly. This book will teach you how.
Seven Reasons to Buy This Book
- In this book, you will learn what running really is, and how much of an importance running shoes play in the activity.
- This book will teach you how to run and reduce your risk of injury while you do.
- This book will show you some uncommon facts about running.
- In this book, you will learn some of the main benefits that running can provide when done regularly.
- In this book, you will learn the answers to some of the most commonly asked questions about running.
- In this book, you will learn a little bit more about how to run with different foot strikes.
- This book will also teach you a little bit about barefoot running.
- Essential Information about Running
- 12 Quick Hit Facts about Running
- The 10 Important Things You Need to Know about Running
- The 7 Crucial Benefits That Running Can Offer
- Frequently Asked Questions about Running
- Best Practices, Tips and Techniques for Running
- Final Thoughts on Running