Jetzt kostenlos testen
Relationship with the Narcissist: The Truths that Enhance Healing
- Transcend Mediocrity, Book 148
- Gesprochen von: Stephanie Harris
- Spieldauer: 21 Min.
- Ungekürztes Hörbuch
- Kategorien: Beziehungen, Elternschaft & persönliche Entwicklung, Persönliche Entwicklung
Many of my listeners come to me with a serious predicament. They are trapped in a relationship with a narcissist. Many of them want to get out of the relationship, but they keep being pulled back into the relationship because of something called 'trauma bonding'.
They feel helpless and hopeless to rid themselves of the fantasy of the 'perfect relationship' that the narcissist has planted in their head. They feel defeated, confused, and disoriented. Many of them have completely lost who they were prior to getting into a relationship with the narcissist. This is more common than one may think, and it doesn't mean that they are crazy. Quite the opposite, in fact.
There are many steps that must be taken in order to cut ties from a narcissistic relationship. There are even more steps to grieving, healing and moving past the relationship and its effects on you. First, you must acknowledge all of the truths that surround the breakup of a narcissistic relationship. This book seeks to define those truths and to educate you on why things aren't what they seem. You have been behind a curtain for a long time, and now is the time to unveil what really goes on in a narcissistic relationship.
Das könnte dir auch gefallen
Weitere Titel des Autors
- Alice in Wonderland Syndrome: Experiencing Complex PTSD, Trauma, Anxiety, Depersonalization, Derealization, and Migraines
- Soothe Yourself: Learning Emotional Self-Regulation
- PTSD and Complex PTSD: How Chronic Anxiety, Childhood Trauma, Domestic Abuse and Toxic Relationships Cause PTSD and Complex PTSD