Discover remarkable stories of past life memory!
Reincarnation: Just another religious myth, or an actual, real phenomenon?
While such esoteric concepts are near impossible to prove under controlled conditions, there does actually exist compelling evidence which suggests that we do live more than once. Reincarnation: Exceptional Cases of Past Life Memories takes bits of information from all kinds of obscure sources, including: scientific papers and journals, old documentaries and news articles, as well as numerous radio and TV interviews, and distills it all into a number of concise, easy-to-listen-to stories with clear narratives.
During the course of this book, we will explore 13 cases where people remembered moments from another time, another life, another them. Whatever your beliefs may or may not be, one thing is certain: at the end of it all, the idea of many lives will appear more real than ever before.
We will take a look at:
- An Indian boy who claims he got shot, and whose birthmarks match the bullet wounds of his previous body
- An English boy who is haunted by the echoes of his 1940s German past.
- A woman whose sexual anxiety is explained through her past life memories
- A little Finnish girl who swears she used to be a grown man, before she was ran over by a bus.
- A young girl from Myanmar who claims she's actually her own grandmother.
- And much more!