Jetzt kostenlos testen
- How to Do a Sugar Detox and Permanently Free Yourself from Unhealthy Eating Habits. Lose Weight, Increase Your Energy, Improve Mental Focus and More! (Sugar Free Revolution)
- Gesprochen von: Sean Posvistak
- Spieldauer: 1 Std. und 21 Min.
- Ungekürztes Hörbuch
- Kategorien: Gesundheit & Wellness, Fitness, Diät & Ernährung
Have you wondered why quitting sugar is so darn hard? It’s hard to deny the facts: Sugar is one of the primary causes of the obesity epidemic and several of the most deadly chronic diseases that are slowly killing our economy and health.
If it’s a deadly disease or condition, there’s a high probability that it could be linked to sugar whether it is type 2 diabetes, obesity, dementia, certain types of cancer, etc.
Here's some of what you can expect to learn:
- Discover exactly how to break the addictive sugar consumption cycle for good
- Learn which foods will make you forget about sugar and help you lose pounds and improve your health
- Easy habits that will help you completely ignore sugary foods when the temptation is high
- Delicious quick to prepare recipes that you can immediately add to your lifestyle
- And much more!
As you now know, sugar tricks our brains into wanting more and more of it, and it’s very difficult to ignore the strong reward signals that we feel right after consuming it.
In some countries, around 10 percent of the population are true sugar addicts. What’s more astonishing is that research has suggested that sugar is able to induce cravings similar to those induced by some of the most addictive drugs.
Sugar addicts may even feel moody, anxious, or even a bit depressed if they had no sugar throughout the day.
There is no better time to start the journey towards an improved quality of life. Kick your sugar habit for good starting today!
Das könnte dir auch gefallen
Weitere Titel des Sprechers
Das sagen andere Hörer zu Quitting SugarBewertung
Rezensionen - mit Klick auf einen der beiden Reiter können Sie die Quelle der Rezensionen bestimmen.
- Leonard Block Santos
good information, but..
for me it was very annoying hearing the recepies. the audiobook felt quite short. maybe better as a book