What in the world is Quantum Physics?
Do black holes really exist?
Are string theories made of...strings?
What is the Schrödinger’s Cat?
Let’s face the fact here, you are not a scientist nor a physician, and yet you are curious about those questions that you have been pondering about.
99.99 percent of the world’s mysteries are yet to be discovered and/or solved.
It’s time for you to rediscover science?
One of the most compelling draws of the sciences for many people is the potential of discovering something that was not known before. Whether someone’s doing it for fame, for fortune, or just for the fun of it, discovering something new, leaving your own personal mark for the rest of humanity’s time in the universe, is a tempting prospect for many.
How would you feel about naming a star, and for others to know that you named it? That star would be visible in the sky for the rest of your lifetime, and more than likely for your great-great-great-grandchildren’s lifetimes. Your discovery would be immortalized above for the life of the star.
Inside this audiobook you will discover:
- String theory and how it came about
- Black holes and quantum gravity
- If Schrödinger’s Cat is really a cat?
- Disagreements between Einstein and Bohr
- The double slit experiment
Attention! Quantum Physics is not for everyone!
This audiobook is not for people:
- Who doesn’t want to impress their girl with science
- Who are not curious about the universe
- Who isn’t inspired to name their own science theory
If you are ready to learn about quantum physics, get this audiobook now!