You are about to get a full glimpse into the inner world and workings of private equity to use it as an investor with confidence, knowing fully well what you are getting yourself into!
Of all the ways of raising capital, private equity is perhaps one of the least talked about methods.
You will hear a lot about venture capital, debt financing, and much more but most times, private equity is mentioned in passing as one of the ways of raising funds for a business.
Nobody talks about how to use private equity to raise money for businesses and nobody talks about how to venture into private equity as an investor. It seems like something that only big monied people can use.
But that’s not the case; ordinary people like you and I can invest in private equity firms and make tidy returns on investment.
That’s not all; ordinary businesses (not just tech unicorns) are increasingly tapping into private equity funds to finance their growth and operations.
Are you wondering how to "get in" into the world of private equity, whether as an investor or a business seeking private equity financing?
Do you want to uncover the veil of secrecy that has clouded private equity funds for years so that you too can go all in and benefit from it?
This book will help you to achieve just that by covering the A-Z of private equity so that even if you are a complete beginner, you have expert level understanding of the inner workings of private equity funds so that you can use that to your advantage.
In it, you will learn:
- The basics of private equity, including what it is all about, the terms used in private equity, the different roles played by different people in a private equity fund, their rights etc.
- The fee structure and economics of PE or who earns what
- How PE funds have evolved to become what they are today
- How private equity became an important part of fund portfolios
- How PE funds invest in minority investments, why sellers prefer minority stake, what PE buyers see in a minority stake, etc.
- How to make minority deals to work like a charm
- How to tap into the power of growth equity effectively
- Buyouts in PE, including how they work, how to analyze risks, how to make the most of them, funding, various buyout approaches and more
- The interesting concept of secondaries, with respect to PE, including how to make the most of it
- How principal investors can up their game in private equity
- How private equity in a recession can catch the upside
- How and where to add digital to your private equity playbook
- And much more!
Stop using the “private equity” phrase without having a comprehensive understanding of it!
Use this book to usher you into the knowledge of everything to do with private equity! Click "Buy Now"!