It’s not the work that’s so hard - it’s the people. The micromanaging control freak. The boss who takes credit for everything. The coworker who regularly strolls in late and takes leisurely breaks.There’s no escaping problematic personalities. And there’s no point fighting or letting tensions simmer. Instead, learn to build positive, productive relationships with everyone in your workplace - and put your career on an unstoppable upward trajectory.
Powerful Phrases for Dealing with Difficult People is an all-in-one trouble-shooting guide for resolving any kind of conflict with your boss or coworkers. Organized for quick lookup, the book helps you identify situations that push your emotional buttons. It offers powerful tools for defusing potentially explosive situations, including:
- 325 phrases that lead to constructive conflict-resolution conversations
- 20 challenging coworker behaviors, with specific phrases and actions for dealing with each
- 10 difficult boss personality types, with guidelines for working through problems with each
- Tips for recovering from blunders you may have caused yourself
- A five-step process for turning bad situations into positive ones
You can interact effectively with even the most challenging people by using these pithy, powerful solutions for quickly resolving workplace strife.
Das sagen andere Hörer zu Powerful Phrases for Dealing with Difficult People
Rezensionen - mit Klick auf einen der beiden Reiter können Sie die Quelle der Rezensionen bestimmen.
Awesome guide with many examples
The audio book gives really many examples on how to deal with difficult coworkers or managers. It helped me a lot.
good, applicable, basic
narrator i could get addicted to your voice
the content can really be used by any level, as opposed to "high level methods" which may sound more pressive but cannot be implemented anyway