Are you ready to learn how to write clean, efficient PowerShell scripts? If so you've come to the right place - regardless of how little experience you may have!
Learning to program is a fantastic skill, and if you're a newbie you've ended up in the right place! PowerShell is a fantastic first or second programming language to learn (and master with the help of this book).
There's a ton of other technical guides out there that aren't clear and concise and, in my opinion, use far too much jargon. My job is to teach you in simple, easy-to-follow terms how to get started and excel at PowerShell programming.
You'll find my personal notes and tips peppered throughout the book, making it personal and easy to learn.
Here's a preview of what PowerShell: For Beginners! contains....
- A step back into the history of PowerShell
- Setting up the PowerShell playground
- Getting ready to run
- Customizing the shell and online resources
- PowerShell versions and consoles explained
- Discovering commands, parameters, and strings
- Essential PowerShell terminology
- Working with PowerShell commands
- The piping function explained
- And much, much more!