Jetzt kostenlos testen
Are you looking for a balanced and natural diet to improve your training and boost your energy? Then, keep reading...
Whole foods are unprocessed foods that come from the earth. Now, we do eat some minimally processed foods on a whole foods plant-based diet, such as whole bread, whole wheat pasta, tofu, nondairy milk, some nuts, and seed butter. All these are fine as long as they are minimally processed.
So, here are the different categories:
- Whole grains and legumes (basically, lentils and beans)
- Fruits and vegetables
- Seeds and nuts
- Herbs and spices
All the above-mentioned categories make up a wholefood, plant-based diet. Where the fun comes in is in how you prepare them, how you season and cook them, and how you mix and match to give them great flavor and variety in your meals.
There are topics in this audiobook dedicated to plant-based recipes which can give you an idea of what you can whip up really quick in your kitchen or those special meals you can prepare for the family. As long as you are eating foods like these on a regular basis, you can forget about carbs, proteins, and fats, forever.
A plant-based diet plan is a complete change of lifestyle, which is why it does not follow any strict rules for its configuration. You simply have to cut off animal-based foods entirely from your diet.
Listed below are a few factors for a plant-based diet plan:
- Eliminate animal-based foods.
- Consume plants like seeds, legumes, fruits, veggies, nuts, and whole grains abundantly.
- Emphasize more on the whole, natural, or minimally processed foods.
- Eat locally sourced and organic food when possible.
- Cut off refined foods, including white flour, processed oils, and added sugars.
Most of the above traits are also found in vegetarian and vegan diet plans, which is why the whole-food plant-based diet is easily confused with them. But trust us, they are different. A vegan diet eliminates all animal-related foods, including seafood, dairy, honey, meat, and poultry. On the other hand, vegetarian diets exclude meat and poultry but typically allow seafood, dairy products, eggs, and honey.
Excited to know more information about a plant-based diet?
This audiobook covers:
- Plant-based bodybuilding
- Plant-based protein sources
- Steps to eliminate weight with protein diet
- Ways for improving vitality and energy
- Muscles and proteins with plant-based diet
- All proteins in plant-based diet
- Plant-based supplements
- Cooking methods
- Breakfast recipes
- Lunch recipes
- Dinner recipes
- Smoothies and Shakes
- Steps to calculate protein RDA best for your body
- Steps to calculate your protein needs
- Plant-based diet myths
- Ten tips for success on the plant-based diet
- And much more!
Just because you have made the decision to adopt a plant-based diet lifestyle, doesn’t mean that is a healthy diet. Plant-based diets have their fair share of junk and other unhealthy eats. Think about veggie pizzas and nondairy ice cream. Staying healthy requires you to eat healthy foods, even within a plant-based diet setting.
Discover how to balance this extremely effective diet right now. Scroll up and click the "buy now" button!