Would you like to conquer anxiety and fear? Want more peace and relaxation in your life? Do you want to control your emotions and your anger?
Are you looking for natural cures for your disabling panic attacks?
If the answer to any of these questions is yes, you have come to the right place. Worry is normal if in the right situation and the right amount. Fear is a natural emotion and a function of the body’s survival defense system. However, when fear goes into overdrive, panic is the result. A panic attack often feels like a heart attack. For some people, this happens just once or twice a lifetime, and for others, it happens every day. Panic attacks affect millions of people each year. Fortunately, there are many natural methods to manage panic attacks if applied accurately and consistently. Overcoming fear is the key to controlling anxiety, phobias, and panic attacks. It is possible to treat panic attacks without medication. Panic attacks triggered by anxiety and fear affect both the physical body’s major systems as well as our daily activities.
Author Carl Bene, PhD has spent years researching new techniques in psychology and has over two decades of personal experience living with and overcoming social anxiety, and emotion control. By listening to Pills, you will learn:
- All about panic attack symptoms, triggers, and evidence-based interventions
- How to differentiate a panic attack from other types of anxiety
- Superb strategies for overcoming panic
- Tips for preventing relapse
- The case against taking medication for panic attacks
- Ways to manage panic attacks naturally with psychotherapy, lifestyle modifications, trigger notes, and more...
- Breathing exercises, mindfulness practices, emotion-focused strategies, and more for dealing with panic attacks
- And much more...
Even if you suffer from frequent panic attacks, it’s possible to overcome this condition and start living a whole, happy and balanced life. This book was designed as a guide to help you understand panic attacks and how to treat them with natural methods. It is ideal for anyone who suffers from panic attacks, as well as people with loved ones who are victims of this condition.