Jetzt kostenlos testen
Philosophies on Self-Discipline
- Lessons from History’s Greatest Thinkers on How to Start, Endure, Finish, & Achieve (Live a Disciplined Life, Book 7)
- Gesprochen von: Russell Newton
- Spieldauer: 3 Std. und 7 Min.
- Kategorien: Beziehungen, Elternschaft & persönliche Entwicklung, Persönliche Entwicklung
Eight distinct philosophical approaches to getting things done no matter the circumstances.
Instead of trying to go it alone or wing it, apply lessons from some of history’s greatest thinkers. Harness thousands of years worth of wisdom, not just your own.
Our thoughts determine our actions. Learn from the best and create a self-disciplined mindset. Philosophies on Self-Discipline brings you the condensed knowledge of philosophers, polymaths, scientists, and psychologists.
You will gain a working knowledge of many classic texts and theories and learn how to apply them to your own modern life. There is no better way to become a well-rounded person who is also productive on command and never prone to procrastinating.
Thousands of years of knowledge in one book. Peter Hollins has studied psychology and peak human performance for more than a dozen years and is a best-selling author. He has worked with a multitude of individuals to unlock their potential and path toward success. His writing draws on his academic, coaching, and research experience.
- A quintessential guide for procrastinators and couch potatoes
- Plato, Akrasia, and the power of small wins
- Nietzsche and the energy that our willpower runs on
- Steps to reimagine hedonism for your own purposes
- Freud, subconscious desires, and getting things done
- The science of behaviorism and what we can learn from rats
- Kaizen, rituals, and focusing on the present
- Tips and techniques that combine psychology with philosophy
No more ifs, buts, or ands. Just simple action and execution. Get started, fight your resistance, and finish your task - starting with clicking the "Buy Now" button.
This is the seventh book in the Live a Disciplined Life series.