Jetzt kostenlos testen
- Includes Copywriting: Persuasive Words that Sell, Mind Hacking: 25 Advanced Persuasion Techniques, Email Marketing: Convert Leads into Customers | Updated 2019 Internet Edition
- Gesprochen von: Peter Prova
- Spieldauer: 3 Std. und 22 Min.
- Kategorien: Wirtschaft & Karriere, Marketing & Vertrieb
Copywriting is the art of using words to achieve a goal.
This is a bundle of three books exploring mental manipulation through written communication. An indispensable collection for entrepreneurs and marketers.
Discover the secrets of persuasive copywriting and write effective emails and sales pages.
We will examine how the persuasive and emotional component plays an increasingly crucial role in the sales game.
We will analyze the objections that will block your client's purchasing instinct and the secrets to conclude a transaction in the most effective way. With this book you will discover...
- The origins of copywriting and the problems it solves in the customer's mind
- What do we mean by persuasive copywriting
- The two mistakes 99% of copywriters unkowingly commit
- How to maximize your value-by-word
- How to bring value to your specific target to make them trust you - and purchase from you
- The secret words that will have a massive impact on your campaigns
- How to create affinity with your client
- Use transparency and intrigue
- Learn how to grant flattery and behavioral licences
- Which numbers you can leverage
- Appeal to authority - even if there's no real authority yet
- Discover how to craft a common enemy
- How to proceed by steps to avoid refusal
- How to be aggressive with sales
- Learn how to craft a false alternative
- Discover the tricks to create familiarity with your customers