Jetzt kostenlos testen
Pegan Diet for Beginners
- Easily Add Healthy Meals to Your Busy Schedule with 100 Simple and Delicious Recipes (Low-Carb, Vegetarian, Vegan, +14-Day Meal Plan for a Quick Start)
- Gesprochen von: Karen Danke
- Spieldauer: 4 Std. und 14 Min.
- Ungekürztes Hörbuch
- Kategorien: Gesundheit & Wellness, Fitness, Diät & Ernährung
Vegan and paleo - the best of both worlds
With the multitude of diets that claim to help you get healthy and lose weight, it can be hard to know which one to choose. Two stand out over the rest - Vegan and Paleo. The Pegan diet uses both diets’ (Paleo and Vegan) positive principles rather than the restrictions, meaning it allows for the consumption of some meat while limiting whole grains, legumes, and dairy. The result is a focus on the high-protein whole foods that will help you shed pounds and feel great.
In this book, you'll discover:
- An introduction to the vegan diet, including why plant-based foods are healthier for you
- An explanation of the paleo diet and why we should look back to the ancient knowledge of our ancestors
- How the Pegan diet combines the two and multiplies the benefits exponentially
- What you need to stock in your pantry to get started on the Pegan diet
- How to enjoy dining out with friends without compromising your new way of eating
- Why meal prepping is the best way to stick to your diet, and the step-by-step methods you can use to do it
- A 14-day meal plan for an easy start
- 100 recipes with pictures of each finished meal (in complimentary PDF attachment)
- And much more....
There’s no need to choose between the diets that appeal to you. The Pegan diet is a flexible, easy-to-follow way of eating that will help you feel better than ever while also dropping pounds and inches. This book is for those who want to go veggie, but can’t live without meat and fish; are always looking for new, healthy recipes that are delicious and easy to make; or are trying to cut back on meat consumption and increase vegetable intake.
For optimum health, weight loss, and longevity - you need this audiobook today!
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying PDF will be available in your Audible Library along with the audio.