Jetzt kostenlos testen
Parental Guidance to Encounter Children’s Failure
- How to Be Friends with the Failure for Great Success
- Gesprochen von: Luana Maranz
- Spieldauer: 1 Std. und 7 Min.
- Ungekürztes Hörbuch
- Kategorien: Beziehungen, Elternschaft & persönliche Entwicklung, Elternschaft & Familienleben
"There is nothing worse than failure."
How you secretly and unconsciously planted this thought inside your child’s head, and how to change it....
Have you ever felt embarrassed after a major failure in your life - maybe something that happened when you were younger, and you still can’t let it go? Have you ever seen your beloved child going through emotional pain, confusion, loss, stress, anxiety, and anger?
If you answered yes to at least one of these questions, please read on....
Okay. Let me tell you straight up - technology is not the main reason why our children can’t focus, get distracted, stressed, and so on.
There is something way more serious in your parenting that may be holding your child back from living an abundant and happy life, and you must change that immediately.
Now let me ask you a question. Two questions, really:
- Do you strongly believe with all your heart that you have done everything that’s in your power to train and teach your child for success and happiness?
- Have you ever read a really decent and profound book that taught you how to become an amazing parent and implemented it?
If you answered yes to both of these questions, you are free. I have nothing to teach you. But you must be honest.
If you doubted yourself on at least one, please stay with me, because I’m going to teach you something what I call Successful Failure, and how to use these dangerous and frustrating emotional experiences to empower your children’s lives.
Take a look at what’s inside:
- How failure works, and why is it so beneficial for most children
- “Failure is not an option.” - why this phrase doesn’t make sense and lead most people out of success
- How to make sure you don’t transfer your own inner demons to your children - this chapter alone is worth your entire investment
- How to use failure to achieve success - you must read this as a caring and loving parent
- Can you outgrow failure, so it becomes your friend instead of the enemy, and how to do it
- Much, much more
You may be asking: Why are you writing a book about failure? It’s just one "thing".
Let me answer you: “You see, this frustrating experience destroys more lives and affects more children worldwide than anything else. And I feel morally obligated to teach as many people as I can on how to deal with it, so it empowers your children, not drags them down!”
So don’t wait, scroll up, buy now, and become a parent that you've always dreamed of becoming.