Jetzt kostenlos testen
Overcome Procrastination & Overthinking (2 in 1)
- Develop Your Self-Discipline, Mental Toughness, & Healthy Lifelong Mindfulness Habits to Fulfil Your Potential & Smash Your Goals
- Gesprochen von: Helpful Matthew
- Spieldauer: 5 Std. und 38 Min.
- Kategorien: Beziehungen, Elternschaft & persönliche Entwicklung, Persönliche Entwicklung
If you want to stop procrastinating, overcome your overthinking, skyrocket your productivity levels, and finally unlock your full potential to achieve all of your goals, then keep reading...
Do you want to stop procrastinating and overthinking, for good?
Do you want to develop habits and systems to make taking massive action toward your goals as routine as brushing your teeth?
Do you want the true freedom of no longer being a slave to procrastination and out-of-control overthinking?
In this book, you'll discover the exact step-by-step guide for diagnosing the root problem(s) of your procrastination and overthinking habits, develop exact solutions, and then implement this advice into your life to reach your unlimited potential in all areas of your life.
Procrastination and overthinking often leads to poor grades, poor job performance, financial issues, and even health issues. None of these things are particularly beneficial to your life.
It's time to get back into the driver's seat of your life and steer yourself exactly where you want to go!
Anyways, here's a tiny preview of what's inside:
- The truth about dopamine and how to ''hack'' your brain to make doing "hard tasks" so much easier (You might even start to enjoy them!)
- The eight main reasons people procrastinate and how to diagnose yourself and transform your behavior as a result
- Why overcoming your negative self-talk and procrastination goes hand in hand with preventing procrastination
- How your environment could be drastically affecting your productivity levels without you realizing it
- We all know about the fear of failure, but do you have a fear of success? Find out inside....
And that is barely scratching the surface!
So, if you want to finally overcome procrastination, cure your overthinking, and develop your productivity and action-taking routines, habits, and systems, then scroll up and click "buy now".